Jobs & occupations worksheets
- Cool jobs role play
- Jobs and actions storyboard
- Jobs crossword puzzle
- Job-wishes snakes and ladders board game
- Job-wishes writing drawing worksheet
- Jobs 1 - Picture worksheet
- Jobs 2 - Picture worksheet
- Jobs 3 - Picture worksheet
- Jobs portrait worksheet
- Jobs questionnaire survey
- Jobs and occupations wordsearch
- Jobs and places of work text maze worksheet
- Jobs puzzle worksheet
- Jobs - What do they do survey worksheet
- Jobs 2- What do they do survey worksheet
- Jobs and family - What does your father do? survey worksheet
- Jobs family board game
- Jobs family gap fill
- Jobs second conditional survey
- Jobs match up sentences
- Job roles match-up sentences
- Jobs running dictation
- Jobs sentence scramble
- Jobs text maze
- Jobs wants survey
- Jobs-what do you want to be board game
- For more jobs worksheets & games click here>>>
At ESL Kids world we offer high quality printable PDF worksheets for teaching young learners. These worksheets include among others: colouring sheets, crossword and wordsearch puzzles and much more. Designed by ESL professionals, the sheets will help teachers of kids in their lesson plans.
For Young Learners of English, the teaching of phonics often takes centre-stage. This is why we have a whole section cramped with phonics materials and teaching resources. You will find printables, interactive materials and more.
With a rich collection of flashcards, properly arranged by topics, you are armed with more high quality materials for teaching kids. Our flashcards are in PDF format which makes for easy printing and use. This is in line with aim of our site which is to provide easy-to-use materials for teachers and students.
The artistic nature of kids brains has them ready-made for games and fun activities. Our games easily appeal to young learners as they are based on real experiences in the classroom. Tested and proven to work, these games are a rich addition to your lesson plans.
Song relax and gets rid of negative emotions. We have all heard of the affective filter which describes the phenomenon in language learning that negative emotions greatly hamper learning. Songs have the magical effect of getting rid of these negative emotions. With our collection of songs you will be teaching lessons to students who are positively engaged.
he age of interactive whiteboards and overhead projectors are here to stay - enter powerpoint. With powerpoint presentations like we have on this site, you will present new language more vividly
Some students learning by playing games and solving puzzles on the computer. With these fun quizzes, kids will do a lot of self-education.
- ESL Kids Download
- Kids ESL Games
- ESL Puzzles
- ESL Phonics World
- More LinKs