Adjectives worksheets - Big, Small, Fat , Thin...
- Adjective cards worksheet
- Adjectives describe the person survey worksheet
- Adjectives opposites matching exercise
- Adjectives opposites 2 matching exercise
- Adjectives followed by infinitives
- Appearance Adjectives Opposites Matching Printable
- Adjectives storyboard worksheet
- Adjectives friend portait worksheet
- Adjectives friends survey
- Adjectives opposites gap-fill
- Adjectives opposites match up sentences
- Adjectives opposites running-dictation
- Describe your favourite country and sites
- Describe your favourite City and Country
- Adjectives of emotions matching exercise
- Adjectives - using gender opinions worksheet
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Adjectives gap-fill Worksheet
- Personality adjectives role play
- For more adjective worksheets & games click here>>>
At ESL Kids world we offer high quality printable PDF worksheets for teaching young learners. These worksheets include among others: colouring sheets, crossword and wordsearch puzzles and much more. Designed by ESL professionals, the sheets will help teachers of kids in their lesson plans.
For Young Learners of English, the teaching of phonics often takes centre-stage. This is why we have a whole section cramped with phonics materials and teaching resources. You will find printables, interactive materials and more.
With a rich collection of flashcards, properly arranged by topics, you are armed with more high quality materials for teaching kids. Our flashcards are in PDF format which makes for easy printing and use. This is in line with aim of our site which is to provide easy-to-use materials for teachers and students.
The artistic nature of kids brains has them ready-made for games and fun activities. Our games easily appeal to young learners as they are based on real experiences in the classroom. Tested and proven to work, these games are a rich addition to your lesson plans.
Song relax and gets rid of negative emotions. We have all heard of the affective filter which describes the phenomenon in language learning that negative emotions greatly hamper learning. Songs have the magical effect of getting rid of these negative emotions. With our collection of songs you will be teaching lessons to students who are positively engaged.
he age of interactive whiteboards and overhead projectors are here to stay - enter powerpoint. With powerpoint presentations like we have on this site, you will present new language more vividly
Some students learning by playing games and solving puzzles on the computer. With these fun quizzes, kids will do a lot of self-education.